Citizen Request Center

There are two main types of requests that most citizens wish to make; requests for public records and general requests for non records-related needs.

Please use the Records Requests link if you want public records such as police reports, fire/EMS reports or any other type of public record available under the Public Records Act.

Use the Other Requests link for general communication with staff regarding services provided by the City, such as street maintenance, missed garbage service or any other type of general non-record request