About Charlie Bush:
Charlie Bush began serving as the Sedro-Woolley City Administrator in November 2021. He is responsible the management of the City and implementation of public policy, under the direction of the Mayor. Charlie works closely with elected officials, city staff, businesses, nonprofit organizations, other governments and community members in performing his duties. He is a Credentialed Manager through the International City/County Management Association (ICMA).
Prior to joining Sedro-Woolley, Charlie served over 22 years with the cities of Sequim, Issaquah, Prosser, and Bellevue in Washington and Phoenix and Glendale in Arizona. He held positions in city management, worked as a development services director, and worked as a full-time economic developer.
Charlie holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from the nation’s top ranked program, Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, and has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Wittenberg University. He is also a graduate of the Senior Executive Institute at the University of Virginia’s Weldon Cooper Center, the Senior Executives in State and Local Government Program at the Harvard Kennedy School, Leadership ICMA, and Leadership Eastside (serving the Eastside of Seattle).
He is a former President and Board Member of the Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) and the Washington City/County Management Association (WCMA). Charlie also served two-years on the Association of Washington Cities Board of Directors, representing WCMA, and on the Board of Directors for the Alliance for Innovation for three years. He is currently a participant in the inaugural cohort of ICMA’s Athenian Project and recently presented at the AWC annual budget workshop.
Charlie is originally from Pennsylvania and grew up on the East Coast and in the Midwest.
Charlie Bush | City Administrator
City of Sedro-Woolley
325 Metcalf Street
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
(360) 855-9921 (direct) | (360) 855-0707 (fax) | email@example.com
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Descending Order within category
City Administrator Weekly Updates15 documents
- 20220812 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220805 Admin Weekly Update-IT
- 20220805 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220708 Admin Weekly Update-PUBLIC WORKS
- 20220708 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220701 Admin Weekly Update-SWFD
- 20220701 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220624 Admin Weekly Update-SWFD
- 20220624 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220610 Admin Weekly Update-AAR SITE VISIT
- 20220610 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220603 Admin Weekly Update
- 20220527 Admin Weekly Update-PUBIC WORKS
- 20220527 Admin Weekly Update-MOBILE VENDOR POLICY
- 20220527 Admin Weekly Update