The 2.6 acre Bingham Park was donated to the City in 1912 by the Bingham Family who were Sedro-Woolley Pioneers. It features a barbecue area that was built to honor longtime city resident and Rotarian Frederick Thompson. The park also features a 5 stall Recreational Vehicle Park. Bingham Park underwent a major reconstruction in 2014. The RV Park is open for year round use with a 5-night limit.
- Covered picnic shelter available by reservation
- RV Park with 50 amp power service, water, & sewer connections
- Current RV Rates $40.00/night, debit or credit card only
- Cash or check not accepted
- Pay onsite, no reservations
- On site park caretaker
- Open Space