Feb 18, 2022
- The City of Sedro-Woolley is currently seeking applicants for Finance Director.
Do you want to work on a team inspired to create higher performing government? Do you desire to leave a positive legacy through public service? Do you want to live in one of the most beautiful areas of Washington, in a growing city with a small town feel? If so, you may be a perfect candidate to join our team at the City of Sedro-Woolley.
- The ideal candidate will have at minimum a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or public administration.
- A master's degree in a related field and a Certification as a Public Accountant or Public Financial Officer is preferred.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible fiscal experience within local government and three (3) years of supervision/management experience.
- Human resources and/or municipal clerk experience are a plus.
- Any combination of education and experience that allows the candidate to perform the duties of the position may be considered.
- Candidates must be capable of being bonded and have a valid Washington driver's license and satisfactory driving record by time of hire, or the ability to obtain one within 6 months.
- Pay range up to $129,540 depending on qualifications, plus excellent benefits.
- The City of Sedro-Woolley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by March 18, 2022. (First review, open until filled).
- Apply with a completed application, resume, and cover letter. Items will only be accepted electronically and should be addressed to Jeanine Goss, Human Resources Assistant, at email@example.com.
- Contact Charlie Bush, City Administrator, at 360-855-9921 or firstname.lastname@example.org with position-related questions.