Are You Operating an Unlicensed Business?

Did you know?
If you are doing business inside the city limits you are required to have a state business license with an endorsement for the City of Sedro-Woolley.


Businesses serving and/or selling alcohol are required to have a specialty license. For more information, call 360-855-9927 or email